Thursday, January 1, 2009

Whoa... It's 2009...

Happy New Year readers of this blog!!! (I wrote this before hand so you can read it when it makes sense.) Now, one thing I hope you all realized and took into careful consideration about 2009 is that This was the LAST year anyone can buy those kinda dorky glasses you wear on New Year's with the 2 zeros for eyes. (Since 2000, people've been taking for granted that the year has 2 zeros right next to each other, allowing comfortable, slightly unfashionable eyewear.) As next year is 2010, you won't be able to wear them anymore!!! I can't choose if that's good or bad....

Who knows, maybe we'll all miss the glasses and wish we had a pair in 2010. In fact, I am missing them a little right now....

All I'm saying is, give the glasses a chance people!!! Happy 2009 to you all!

No comments: