Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Theory

Alright, as promised here is my theory of what trees do in their spare time. It is nowhere near as wonderful as the ones my friends came up with, so if you're disappointed I understand. But hey, mine comes with a CARTOON!!! :)

I firmly believe that in addition to what my two friends have posted as their own theories, trees use their spare time knitting random clothing items for people lost in the wild.

Gah, FRICK!!!! It didn't work!!!! Now you all can totally laugh at me, I don't care. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you think we would have noticed if people that became lost in the woods came back with superbly knitted fashion accessories and other clothing items such as ponchos and socks and hats and leg warmers?? Maybe the trees make them give everything back before they become unlost though. or maybe they knit the clothes but they never get the chance to give them to anyone so they sneak them into little old nearsighted ladies houses and they give them to their grand children in case their grand children ever get lost in the woods and need a knitted poncho.

already_in_the_air said...

Of course! That was the implied meaning.... Smart you, figuring it all out!!! :)

Avian Fang said...

It could be that the trees give people the cloths but they are never aloud to leave until they give back the cloths so that the people are given the choice wither or not to keep the cloths.

already_in_the_air said...

That is so smart of you to figure out, and I'm happy you did! :)