Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Miracle... Or Maybe Not

I have had my own personal Christmas miracle. OK, not JUST for me, but for my family, which is close enough, right? Anyway, my family's money's been not-so-good, and we thought we'd have a small quiet, simple Christmas as we were told to expect. (I mean, with the horrid economy, who's money isn't a bit thin-spread, you know?) And we woke up Christmas morning, lined up to go downstairs, and all of a sudden we see this GIANT BOX, and we had no clue what was inside. So we move it (The bottom was cut off so it could be lifted directly off the gift and all of a sudden we figure out-- OH MY GOSH WE HAVE A Wii!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly a surprise. We even got Guitar Hero 3, Wii Sports, and Dance Dance Revolution. (Maybe that last one was kind of not our type of thing, but it's the thought that counts, and it really was a miracle.)

I love Christmas. I love all holidays. : )

And, because I have absolute faith that you all had one, what was your Christmas miracle? I know I'm not the ONLY lucky one!

Oh, wait the "Or not" part of my miracle. My i-pod is so freaking messed up, and it can't be fixed! What the heck am I supposed to do??? I don't have any money to buy a new one!! (Don't even dare suggest I sell the miracle Wii either.) If there's someone out there who is a genius with technology, I will mail you my ipod so you can fix it and give you my $15 i-Tunes gift card too!!! But that may be one miracle too many to wish for, so I guess not. I'll just save up for a new one or something. Unless someone can tell me how to fix it....

But I'd much rather know about what exactly happened to anyone else, because the solitude of my house right now is driving me up the wall. If anyone's out there at all, say SOMETHING, please!!!!!

1 comment:

already_in_the_air said...

Oh my gosh, that post was so messed up! I don't know what happened, but it really got weird, and all the words are broken up.... Could anyone understand it at all? Man, that was so.... ugh. I'm disgusted with technology right now. Can't even bear to look at this computer. What's the point of being in the 21st century when nothing works right anyway? Let's just all unaminously agree we are still stuck in the Middle Ages and leave this technologically advanced stuff to the birds. :( Whatever that phrase means.

With me?