Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Post!!!

This post really has no point to it. So I shall rant aimlessly until I come to a sudden halt and hit the "Publish Post" button. On with my rant-lettes.

If you're reading this as an anonymous person, you should really get an account--it's sometimes fun to say stuff, like now. But of course I won't force anyone to blog, because that would defeat the purpose, kind of the same way sugar-free candy defeats the purpose of eating candy in the first place. What do people eat when they feel bad besides candy? I don't get hungry often when I'm upset, but most people I know have what they refer to as their "comfort food". These foods are somewhere in the categories of cake mix, pancakes with the most fatty syrup available, pretzels (only the window-shaped ones, though I prefer the round ones you find in Chex Mix--YUM, I love Chex Mix! wish I had some now, but then again I wouldn't eat it over the keyboard because I hate the little crumbs that get stuck between the keys when OTHER people eat over it) with peanut butter, and some other stuff I don't quite recall with minimal thought. You know what's weird? People who say "I could care less." They usually mean "I COULDN'T care less", but for some reason they are too lazy to say the extra syllable. Because if you meant that you couldn't care less but then you say you could care less, it means you DO care to some degree, right? On the other hand, maybe the person meant what they said after all. Oh my gosh, so many people are so STUPID!!! A ton of people at my school drink and use drugs and illegal substances (thankfully no one I'm super close to though. I don't think.) and they get caught, and then they go do whatever they want anyway! People just go and RUIN their lives for no reason, where did the Earth's sense go?!?!?!

This went on for quite a while now. I shall leave it as is and hit post.

10 comments:

Avian Fang said...

Wow that was a big piece of information. A lot of people at me school drink and do drugs and stuff and I just laugh at them. My personal comfort food is cinnamon buns. Any type of cinnamon buns I love them all so much. mmmmmmmmm. Have a good day.

Fly on. Live free,

Avian Fang

already_in_the_air said...

Thanks, it's actually been an OK day so far. You know, I've never had cinnamon buns? I really really have always wanted to try one, especially every time I go by the Cinnabon in the mall, and I just want to go ask for a free sample or something, but I don't think they'd do that, even for a poor little cinnamon-bun deprived being as myself. I will now make it my mission to find the perfect cinnamon bun.

Also, I would laugh at druggies, drinkers, etc., but I find that laughter is only the best medicine if the sick person is laughing, not being laughed at. :) I know what you mean though, it's their issue, not mine.

~aita

deranged_cheese said...

You've seriously never had cinnamon buns?! I am going to take you to the mall and buy you one and you will enjoy it!

already_in_the_air said...

Really?!?! I would LOVE that, thanks! You just say when and I'm so there. I hope I don't hate them, because they smell so good, and it would suck to be tempted to eat it because it smells good even though I hate them.I doubt it though. :)

deranged_cheese said...

Okay set a day and we shall venture to the mall and hunt down a cinnamon bun for you. and maybe some ice cream. and shoes. and the new barnes and noble.

already_in_the_air said...

Oooooo, I went to the new B&N!!! It was AWESOME, much better than the little Walden Books, don't you think? I can't wait until they get all the little shops set up outside so people can walk around.... It'll be just like Easton, but closer! (They get a Build-a-Bear, a Maggie Moos, and some cobble-stone paths with streetlights and old-fashioned telephone booths.... Can you say CLONE OF EASTON?!?! Scary almost.)

Let's get smoothies instead of icecream.

deranged_cheese said...

Why smoothies? Why not ice cream

already_in_the_air said...

because smoothies are just like icecream, only made with fruit and they are so GOOD. They sell them by the pretzel place in the Mall, and I can't remember the name because it's just a really weird German-ish sounding name, but it's so AMAZING, I just love them! (Strawberry-banana is the best flavor they can ever make. Don't doubt it, just drink it.)

Anonymous said...

i've never been to cinnabon either!!!
can i go with you guys!???

already_in_the_air said...

Of course! Let's go RIGHT NOW if you want!!! (or tomorrow may be better. I'll call you.)

:)