Saturday, December 13, 2008

AAAAAAGGGG!!!

I'm getting a haircut in less than an hour. All I can keep thinking is stuff like this:

-I'll never wash my long hair again!!!

-I'll never brush my long hair again!!!

-I'll never fiddle with my long hair during a boring lecture again!!!

-I'l never curl or braid or color-streak my long hair again!!!

-Other people will never touch or complement or mess with my long hair again!!!

I might cry. I'm going to post pictures of the entire traumatic experience. Though who knows--it may be joyful. I'll also post how many pounds of weight I lost by getting my hair cut. Bet it's at least three pounds!!! I just can't imagine.... 15 inches of my hair. GONE *shudder*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss your hair so much but I promise to compliment/fiddle with/gaze adoringly at your short hair!!!! I just can't believe that this is happening!!! But at least it is for a good cause right?

already_in_the_air said...

Yeah, I guess it wasn't all that horrid. I still can't look in the mirror and see myself though. I see someone with hair that barely touches her shoulders, and her hair is soft and smooth and feels wonderful to brush. It's not actually awful having short hair!!! I just can't stop running my hands through it. I hardly look like myself though! Scary. Wonder if you people will recognize me....