Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hope I Don't Get in Trouble...

Okay I'm going to just say this: this post will discuss abortion. If you know what that is and you want to leave, you probably already have. If you don't know what that is, I suggest you either:

a) click back to where you came from. (for readers under 13)

or b) decide whether you really WANT to know and base your choice on that. (everyone else)

Abortion is typically a very taboo subject, but I feel the need to know exactly how other people feel about killing babies. YES abortion is REMOVING and thus MURDERING a living, breathing, feeling human baby inside you (well... inside a pregnant woman). As I love all people, I am against abortion even in the cases of rape/incest, because taking a human life is wrong under any circumstances, as it is not the fetus's fault that a woman is pregnant with him or her. What brings this up is the election of the new President of the USA, who will be chosen on Nov. 4 this year. I don't know if you know who Obama and McCain are, but in short: Obama will legalize abortion. McCain is against it and will try to save children who's mothers wish to remove them from life before taking their first breath. I tried to make this as little opinionated as possible, but I may have failed. Tell me what you think anyway, 'cuz I'd like to know how much of the world is in a similar mindset as me!

5 comments:

KatsuXpastry said...

"i tried to make this as unopinionated as possible" right. sure. and cat, the kid isnt alive until the first month or so. and it may not be the kid's fault that s/he was made through a rape, but its not the moms either.

already_in_the_air said...

Of course it's not the mother's fault-- but the baby is still alive. He or she is growing and developing just like born human. The baby couldn't start to grow if it wasn't even ALIVE!

Anonymous said...

erm. if u say so. btw, how many bugs hav u killed? baby chickens anyone? or are they not important enough for you to notice?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
already_in_the_air said...

That is not before they have a chance to live. And NO, I don't kill bugs, or eat fertilized eggs (YUCK, who COULD???) and I'd live on nothing but vegetables and fruit if I hadn't already found out that it makes my immune system EXTREMELY off-balance. That's why I was sick so much in eighth grade--protein substitutes are not the same as actual meat. I love everything and I don't kill things kinz, especially not babies. You see empty desks at school, and you can just remember that that is one abortion that happened, one friend you never had, one life that was never lived, because some woman didn't want to wait out the nine months of discomfort to supply another human with a chance of eighty plus years of joy.

I have checked the stats, it's true. There are aproximately two hundred open seats in any school at any given time, and well more than four of them are empty at once, agreed? Two percent of all women will have an abortion. 2% of the human race dies with every pregnancy. THAT is murder.