Sunday, October 19, 2008

This Almost Makes Me MAD!!!

Okay, so originally I wanted to be a hippie for Halloween, right? Then I decided to be something scary-ish for once, and I decided to be a vampire. But that was so boring, and I enjoy being original, so I decided to be Snow White. But the prince never came and got stalker-ish-ly obsessed with her to the point that he wished to transport her dead body down a mountain after buying her off those poor dwarves, so I'm a dead Snow White. (Very few people know that the Brother's Grimm original--man I use that word a ton-- Snow White story didn't involve Snow White being kissed after eating the apple. It just kind of fell out of her mouth as they were carrying her down the mountain. And the ultra-ancient version has Snow White and her sister Rose Red featured in several OTHER adventurous happenings first, so Snow White was obviously a phony princess, thus nearly justifying the wicked stepmother's actions.)

Anyway, I thought I was very clever for thinking of that until I Googled it and it turns out a SIX YEAR OLD was dead Snow White LAST year. Grrr. Hence, my almost-anger. So maybe if i can't find a Snow White dress and wig, I'll get a gown and be Rapunzel. My hair's certainly long enough! (Close anyway--nearly to my waist.)

No comments: