Monday, August 25, 2008

"Ah, What a Tangled Web we Weave...

...when we first practice to decieve." William Shakespeare. Did he really come up with it, or was it someone else working under a pseudonym as a name then a guy with that name came forward and took credit for everything the true author wrote? Okay, that's really NOT the question I meant to ask. I'll try again:

What does that quote mean? Does it mean we are entirely caught up in our own lies from birth? Or is it something beyond us and all we recognize: a system of complicated misinterpretations that existed before time itself, thus inevitably trapping us forever in a world where up could be down, and what's there is now over here? Is it all our fault, or are the cosmic senses of the universe aligned against us so that we can never run from distorting the truth?

I have no answer, only theories. Mine are far too long to read and understand, they are things you have to see for yourself. Unless you're theories are as hopeless as mine, or else you're too caught up in your own web of lies (or the universe's, w/e), please tell me about YOUR thoughts. I'm curious....

6 comments:

deranged_cheese said...

what? too many big words

already_in_the_air said...

Okay, the biggest words I used were "deceive" "universe" "misinterpretation" and "Shakespeare"....If you honestly don't know the meaning of those, I don't know how you even managed to find your way to this site!!!

haha, know i luv ya anyway,
already_in_the_air

deranged_cheese said...

hey you. yes you. read my blog now plz.

already_in_the_air said...

OK, OK. Yeesh, you are so BOSSY!!!

I'm going, I'm going,
already_in_the_air

KatsuXpastry said...

gosh. all it means is that if you havent lied before, you are going to mess things up by trying.

already_in_the_air said...

Ah. Makes sense. W/e.

you're never gonna see this anyway,
already_in_the_air