Friday, August 15, 2008

If I'm a Band Geek, What are You?

Some of the people who regularly read my blog (and I'm sure NO ONE does, but whatever) I'd like to explain my absence. I am in marching band for my Highschool, and as a frosh (freahman) I have to participate in "Band Camp" (oh gosh, it sounds just as nerdy to type as to think and say, ew) and learn to march, and play our fight song, and be entirely in step with everyone else. So my long 13-hours-a-day/5-days-a-week schedule has kept me just tired enough that I haven't stayed in touch. But I will now become a regular blogger, even if it's just 15 secs of typing while waiting for an email or whatever. Or maybe I'll try posting once a week, because that should be easy to remember.

Which reminds me: Thanks to Avian Fang, who reminded me I was at Band Camp instead of on the computer! Because really, I barely remembered WHAT i'd done last week!

Also, I'd like to give you guys a link to something REALLY cool. If you look at it, tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXDstfD9eJ0

Comments are appreciated, all will be answered!

4 comments:

Avian Fang said...

A couple things.

1. I check your blog regularly so ha you were wrong.
2. Band Camp is not nerdy, especially in comparison to some stuff I do (which I wont say for my own safety)
3. That video is sick I did not know that's how popcorn popped.
4. Thanks for the shout out!
5. Just post a frequently as you like or at least for me I post when ever I have an idea which is like never. :'(
5. My blog is www.avianfang.blogspot.com
6. Hope you don't mind me putting my blog here.
7. Did you notice I put to number 5s.

That's all I have to say for today so...

Fly on. Fly free,

Avian Fang

already_in_the_air said...

A couple more things...

1. Nice list.
2. 5 is my lucky number (next to 13)...
3. ...and my favorite odd number (next to 13) so two of them is always better than one!
4. I always give credit when people give me ideas, which is mostly only ever you. (hint-hint to my other friends out there: you are unhelpful! ...jk...)
5. I never mind people promoting their blogs. Bet I've done it to plenty of people!
5. I just love the number 5...

~already_in_the_air

Avian Fang said...

I was going to go on and put a really long comment in here but I just realised it would be a good topic for a new post so ty.

Fly on. Fly free,

Avian Fang

already_in_the_air said...

oh my gosh, school started last week and I haven't been able to do ANYTHING non-school related in FOREVER, and i almost forgot about checking email and blog and current events, and now I'm home sick, so I can get caught up, but jeez, I'm so lousy at keeping up! Will read your blog!

so many sorries,
already_in_the_air