Monday, June 16, 2008

That Picture Looks Almost Nothing Like Me...

Hey everybody out there! I JUST put up that picture of me, and because today is my one selfish day a year, I'm going to ask anyone if they think it looks much like me. If you don't know me, tell me if you think that pic looks anything like a HUMAN, in general. I think the hair looks like me but the eyes are a little too Manga-style for my comfort. : )

And please, constructive comments only! I already know exactly how ugly i may or mayn't be in real life, so you do NOT need to tell me "make the pic uglier/more realistic". That will not help anyone's confidence. Especially mine. Which is already dwindling in a downward spiral to the point of no return. Oh, and please don't tell me it looks absolutely NOTHING like me, because the hair is definitely most of the way close to real life.

5 comments:

Just Me said...

hahah you have a cool blog. you sound like me, for the most part anyway.

Echo

already_in_the_air said...

thanks. my other page is actually funnier--I think. "The Secret Organization of GAWMOHP". You get cool updates on impending dooms if you join that one! And I will make sure to form an opinion on whether I really sound like you...soon...

deranged_cheese said...

who is echo? luv ur pic!

Skye said...

Read your comment on Fly On and thought I'd say hi, so hi !

You remind me of my friend she's really funny and always acts mad. Today, she kept telling me and my other friend jokes like a Bird's Eye Fish Fingers joke. We kept ruining her "Knock, knock" joke while we were in Burger King as she'd say "Knock, knock" and we'd say either "ma, my friend's name, my other friend's name, Burger King staff, answer the door !" instead of "who's there ?". Very funny.

Please check out my blog.
I'm doing a poll about Maximum Ride and another about whether or not young people should vote. Please try them.

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

P.S. NARNIA RULES !!! The new movie is absitively posilutely soooooooo fangtastically fantabuawesome !!!!!!
Even though I read the books millions of times and know that they changed nearly everything around in it, it was still brilliant ! Even if you don't like The Chronicles of Narnia, you should see the movie for the special effects - Brilliant !!!

already_in_the_air said...

Thanks, GWCF, I saw you on "Fly On" too. I was going to check your blog but, as always, I have computer issues. Even as we speak, I shouldn't be on here because of technical issues. : ) So I'll leave you with this:

I've read all the Narnia books (numerous times) and seen both movies (numerous times) and they ARE great, but they shouldn't have had the kiss in the last one. Part of Narnia's magic was the kids NOT thinking like that until they grew up at HOME. Am I right? But it WAS sastisfying to see Susan act like that ONCE before she became a non-Narnian fiend in the books like she did.