Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Of All...

Hey, you normal people who have found a site of great random fun! (aka HERE) I don't know how you got here, why, or what spirit is possessing you to force you to read this, but that's really not my business. I'm just here to say that--HEY! You found my blog, you're presumably reading it, and maybe you'd be kind enough to give some feedback? Right now I just want to know EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. Don't worry, just type whatever first comes  into your head--I won't judge. But I make no promises on those rabid hedgehogs. (See bottom-right corner poll for the joke about that!)

Anything you tell me could spark my imagination for another brilliant post! I WILL, of course, give you credit as I am not a plagiarist. (a plagiarizer, you know?) I am also not vegetarian anymore after about half a year...go figure. Don't be shy! Click that comment button! (or don't. your choice really.)

3 comments:

Avian Fang said...

Ever think of switching from AIM to MSN. I would like to talk to you but I don't have AIM anymore becuase my computer decided that AIM should stop working for me. :(
Anyway just post whatever you are thinking. Maybe review some games you like.

Avian fang

already_in_the_air said...

Great suggestion, but I'm not much of a video-game person. (I'm such a disrgace to our generation: no cell phone, barely managing email...but I AM an awesome multi-tasker.)

But hey, maybe I'll start reviewing something else...like newest songs, old songs, TV, movies...

yet again, owing you for the awesome idea starter,
already_in_the_air

PS: Thanks! (And sorry about your mean, unaccepting computer.) I probably won't be switching from AIM anytime soon, but maybe I will. You can always email me 'til then though. : )

Avian Fang said...

I don't know what your e-mail is so I really cant. If you email me then I can email you. And no problem with the idea review anything you want.

Avian Fang