Friday, June 6, 2008

THE SECOND POST

i had a lot to say in this post, but it'll have to wait a few hours because i have some things that need to get done elsewhere around my house. hopefully no one reads until then!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________

OK, here I am with still very little to say. But maybe I'll just bring this up...GLOBAL WARMING. Heard of it? Concerned about it? Know someone who's not? Well, if they (or you) aren't concerned, think about THIS:

Sure, this is NATURAL for the world to heat up and cool down. NO this is not entirely our fault. But why is the Earth--the only home we have, you know?--heating up 10 times MORE in the last half century than any age before geologically recorded time? (And geology has been able to record temperatures for...um...EVER. Seriously. We can LITERALLY travel to the beginning of our Earth's life through rocks. C'est tres cool, n'est pas?) So now, all I ask is--WHY aren't most people DOING something about this issue? 'Cuz as far as I know, all the in the world that's being made from raising gas prices will be USELESS when the Earth explodes and we are hurtling through space. Actually, our heads will explode within thirty seconds of our atmosphere's deterioration, so our headless bodies will float in the airless vortex that is all we'll have as a home once the Earth dies.

OK, maybe we won't EXPLODE, but I bet we'll implode or something else catastrophic and nerve-wracking. Comments? Questions? Info? Feel free to tell me about it!

15 comments:

KatsuXpastry said...

*SUPERGASP!* It is I, kia, leaving the very first comment. *strikes heroic pose* and i love ur blog C' est magnifique! (bleck, french) i love it so much and u rock! sadly tho, rocks hurt.

already_in_the_air said...

yes kia, i know i hurt. But pain is the only way to get through some people's thick protective walls of lies and jerkishness--aka, most adults who don't believe in Global Warming, and people who charge twelve bucks for a freaking pizza. Do you have anything constructive to say?

deranged_cheese said...

cat the reason people aren't doing anything about is we are HUMAN!! we are stupid and self-centered and we all think we are gonna be dead before anything serious happens! anyway have you checked out MY blog yet?? c'est tres fabulouso!!

KatsuXpastry said...

wait, who is deranged cheese? but yeah, i think ur right. most humans are selfish and dont care about the other species and whatnot.

deranged_cheese said...

deranged cheese is me! u kno who i am! i sat next to you at lunch remember?? or have aliens abducted you and deleted all of your most cherished childhood memories??

already_in_the_air said...

no cheese, I have NOT seen your blog. pastry, you need to leave CONSTRUCTIVE comments. cheese, your comments are ALSO useless to me. You are both scaring away the normal people. Yeesh. *eyes*roll*

And PLEASE don't refer to me by any of my real names, you know how I feel about crazy rapists. *shudder* I'm not a risk taker when it comes to giving personal info over the internet. My gosh, I thought I was DONE baby-sitting you guys when we hit the last day if school! *sigh* Oh well.

And PLEASE, plenty of humans are concerned with global warming. Why don't you take a hint and BECOME SOME OF THEM???

deranged_cheese said...

who is pastry and y r u calling said person pastry?

KatsuXpastry said...

why would normal ppl want to come to your blog in the first place?

deranged_cheese said...

which blog are you talking about?

already_in_the_air said...

OK, I'm sick of you two! Why don't you just wait 'til I get another post up later, then you can give me some CONSTRUCTIVE comments, alright? No one needs the stuff you two are putting up when I was concerned with the DEATH OF OUR EXISTENCE!!! *eyes*roll* yeesh.

deranged_cheese said...

death of our existence? what does that mean?

already_in_the_air said...

OK cheese, did u not even READ this post b4 commenting??? i was discussing this tiny little issue called...(i'll speak slow for you in my head as i type this)...G...L...O...B...A...L...
...W...A...R...M...I...N...G...!!!!!!

You should be putting out CONSTRUCTIVE discussionary comments for us to argue about, NOT jst random arguments with KIA!!! (who is pastry)

And if you feel you need practice with this, post on my OTHER blog..."the secret organization of GAWMOHP". It's rlly cooler than this one...but don't tell this one i said that. : )

deranged_cheese said...

all of you read my new post...NOW!! and cat, you should write another post soon, please!

Anonymous said...

Here I am to save the day and leave constructive comments!!!!

Constructive comment number 1: Your blog is AWESOME!!! but I think that you should mention penguins in there somewhere. I mean you can be as awesome as you want but without penguins this world would be nothing.

Constructive comment number 2: Ok while your at it maybe you could mention that global warming is slowly melting the homes of penguins? When you live on a chunk of ice then rising temperature is a problem.

Constructive comment number 3: Today we had pizza for dinner and it cost $16 dollars!! Where do you buy pizza because I suspect that pizza hut is trying to rip me off!!!

already_in_the_air said...

Feedback #1: You're SO right, penguins make EVERYTHING better...I will adjust my blog accordingly.

Feedback #2: Global warming is slowly melting the homes of penguins. When you live on a chunk of ice then rising temperature is a problem. (i copy/pasted...MAN I love doing that!...and slightly edited for best affect)

Feeback #3: Papa John ROCKS, and personally, I VERY much enjoy apple pizza from Kroger. Cheap AND delish much! : )