Thursday, April 30, 2009

Telemarketers and/or Global Warming, Part II

Yes, this is part TWO. Go find the first post if you must see Part One. It is quite amusing, in retrospect, for me at least.

Anyway, I don't remember what on earth I was going to say about Global Warming. Perhaps at the time I had irrefutable evidence that telemarketers were the cause of it? Maybe the ozone layer does not exist, thus explaining the large hole in it? Or maybe a cure for it. We'll never know.

However, I wrote down the telemarketing thing. It is a suggestion of what to do, should you ever have the desire to fully infuriate a telemarketer. Please use at your own will, though at the same time, responsibly and with as much discretion as possible. Thank you.

Here's the example:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Okay, now I can't find that either!!! What the heck is wrong with me?!? I always misplace stuff.... But this is particularly upsetting because 1) it was really quite hysterical and 2) it was written n my journal that contained about eight months worth of information!!!!! Experiences, rants, laughs, cries, annoyances and memories that are forever lost and I'll never be able to recover! It's actually very heartbreaking....

So never mind. If I ever find out where I put that journal though, I will post the thoughts under the title "Telemarketers and/or Global Warming, Part III". 'Til next time I suppose....

No comments: