Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Look at THIS!!! :D

I made a video for my English project about Romeo and Juliet. (No, it was NOT about Susan. I wish though!!!) Actually, we had an assignment to create a visual based on dominoes, and the fact that one event falling leads to another leads to another, just like dominoes. Anyway, my video was very symbolic and amazing (I thought--and I wouldn't be able to tell you I thought it was amazing if I really didn't think it was amazing, so please be nice about it). I'm going to post it, you should watch it, and then tell me that you love the song. That's right--I put it all to "Romeo and Juliet" by the Killers. :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSH THAT WAS SO SO SO SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL THAT IT TOOK MY BREATH AWAY!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DID WITH THE "END" DOMINO AND THE MUSIC AND THE R AND J INITIALS IT WAS SOOO COOL AND SYMBOLIC AND PERFECT!!! YOU TOTALLY HAVE TO GET AN A++++ ON THIS OR I WILL DIE!!!!!!!! AND YOU SHOULD PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!!!! =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

deranged_cheese said...

that was really good, although (dont kill me) i don't much like the song. i thought it was cute how the dominoes were R and J ^^

already_in_the_air said...

Thank you people!!! And no chels, I shan't kill you--until our long weekend is over at least. That song is utterly awesome, no one can deny it but you. ...So... your face!... or something, you know? no? good...

I was going to put it on YouTube, but maybe not... no one would watch anyway. :) Plus if people DID watch they might want me to make MORE. And I'm just not into making a ton of videos. Maybe I'll make a couple, but not at a very fast rate--not fast enough to gather fans anyway.

deranged_cheese said...

I can put it on my YouTube accout if you want. I'll say you made it of course :)

KatsuXpastry said...

OMG WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SOOOO COOL AND AWESOME AND U R SO COOL AND I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU IM GOING TO GROW UP TO BE A DOMINO MAKER NOW UR SO INSPIRING!!!!!!

already_in_the_air said...

K: I find that very nice... and a little bit creepy.

In other news: Thanks for the offer Chels, go ahead if you really think people will want to see it!

BFFs!!!
~me