Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh My Gosh, it WORKED!!! : )

Wow, I just added a hit counter, and it so WORKED!!! COOL!!! So now I can look and see exactly how many people view my page without commenting. Then I can tell you all what total LOSERS you are for not commenting! Just kidding, I would never do that. On a slightly related topic of stuff that isn't really related at all, you guys should watch this video! (And comment, hint hint hint)! Here, it's so funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG5dzybHgTo

Is it not THE most hilarious thing EVER? I just KNEW it was true! Who else did? (note: if you have no clue what I'm talking about, you didn't watch the video and thus are submitted to being labeled a miss-out loser for the rest of your life, no joke.)

4 comments:

KatsuXpastry said...

I REALLY doubt that THAT many people have visited here. and you havent been to my blog in ages. u cant do that. its like cheating to make urself look better.

already_in_the_air said...

What? Hmmmm... Think I'll email you something in a minute...

not a cheater really,
already_in_the_air

deranged_cheese said...

where is the counter thingy? i cant find it

already_in_the_air said...

Yeah, I took it off. I was annoyed. I like your new profile picture by the way. Deep. Very deep.

maybe I'll find something deep too (or not),
already_in_the_air